Janyun Chooses QuickLogic EOS S3 Sensor Processing Platform for Voice Enabled GPS Smartwatch
SUNNYVALE, CA -- (Marketwired) -- 06/23/17 -- QuickLogic Corporation (NASDAQ: QUIK)
- This new design will complement Janyun's already successful line of wearable IoT products and cloud applications like WatchMe, LinkMe, SlimMe, SpeedMe, etc.
- The EOS S3 platform will be used as a host processor, sensor processor, voice interface, GPS interface and display driver in the new design
- The EOS S3 solution will enable localized versus cloud voice processing
- The EOS S3 incorporates an ARM® Cortex M4F as the device's host processor.
- Janyun further optimized power consumption by using the EOS S3 patent pending Flexible Fusion Engine (FFE) to process Janyun's proprietary algorithms at the lowest possible power.
- The EOS S3 hardware integrated Sensory, Inc. Ultra-Low Power Sound Detection (LPSD) and microphone interface are used to deliver the voice interface at the lowest possible power consumption.
- EOS S3 processor resources are also used for local on-device voice processing with Sensory TrulyHandsfree™ technology, which saves power and dramatically shortens the latency to voice triggers and commands by avoiding the need to access cloud resources.
- The embedded FPGA (eFPGA) in the EOS S3 platform is programmed specifically for Janyun as the display driver and GPS interface for the new voice enabled GPS smartwatch.
QuickLogic to present at the Reach China Investment Conference June 26-27, 2017
President and CEO Brian Faith and Dr. Sue Cheung, the company's CFO, will participate in the Reach China Investment Conference being held at the China World Hotel in Beijing. Management is scheduled to present at 9:45 a.m. local time on Tuesday, June 27th.
QuickLogic Corporation (NASDAQ: QUIK) enables OEMs to maximize battery life for highly differentiated, immersive user experiences with Smartphone, Wearable and IoT devices. QuickLogic delivers these benefits through industry leading ultra-low power customer programmable SoC semiconductor solutions, embedded software, and algorithms for always-on voice and sensor processing. The company's embedded FPGA initiative also enables SoC designers to easily implement post production changes, and increase revenue by providing hardware programmability to their end customers. For more information about QuickLogic, visit www.quicklogic.com.
The QuickLogic logo and QuickLogic are registered trademarks of QuickLogic Corporation and EOS is a trademark of QuickLogic. All other brands or trademarks are the property of their respective holders and should be treated as such.
Source: QuickLogic Corporation
Released June 23, 2017