Janyun Chooses QuickLogic EOS S3 Sensor Processing Platform for Voice Enabled GPS Smartwatch
- This new design will complement Janyun's already successful line of wearable IoT products and cloud applications like WatchMe, LinkMe, SlimMe, SpeedMe, etc.
- The EOS S3 platform will be used as a host processor, sensor processor, voice interface, GPS interface and display driver in the new design
- The EOS S3 solution will enable localized versus cloud voice processing
- The EOS S3 incorporates an ARM® Cortex M4F as the device's host processor.
- Janyun further optimized power consumption by using the EOS S3 patent pending Flexible Fusion Engine (FFE) to process Janyun's proprietary algorithms at the lowest possible power.
- The EOS S3 hardware integrated
Sensory, Inc.Ultra-Low Power Sound Detection (LPSD) and microphone interface are used to deliver the voice interface at the lowest possible power consumption.
- EOS S3 processor resources are also used for local on-device voice processing with Sensory TrulyHandsfree™ technology, which saves power and dramatically shortens the latency to voice triggers and commands by avoiding the need to access cloud resources.
- The embedded FPGA (eFPGA) in the EOS S3 platform is programmed specifically for Janyun as the display driver and GPS interface for the new voice enabled GPS smartwatch.
President and CEO
News Provided by Acquire Media