QuickLogic to Demonstrate Sensor Processing and eFPGA Solutions at CES 2018
1) EOS S3 Sensor Processing Platform, which features:
- Integrated LPSD and other technologies enable always-listening capabilities with one-tenth the power consumption of other MCU-based devices
- Always-on, always-listening Alexa voice trigger integration and Alexa Voice Services connectivity using Bluetooth® and Bluetooth Low Energy (BLE) for voice control and cloud-based information access
- Voice-controlled IoT demos for home automation, hearable and wearable applications
2) ArcticPro embedded FPGA (eFPGA) for SoC developers, which enables:
- Greater flexibility and product differentiation
- Reduced time-to-market and R&D costs
- Generation of revenue and gross margins, as well as the ability to address fragmented markets where features and standards are still emerging
The company will also showcase a wide range of
Meetings are by invitation only, and meeting times must be reserved in advance. Please email firstname.lastname@example.org as quickly as possible to secure your preferred time slot.
For more information, conference program schedules and exhibit hours, please visit the CES website at www.ces.tech.
News Provided by Acquire Media